Reasons Why I Love

1.) Lauv
At the start of year 2013,
i started to listen into edm music, and i really in love with it. David guetta and Zedd is my top Artist during that year.

Around in 2014 and 2015,
Pop. So much pop in my head.
I can name Taylor Swift and One Direction as my top Artist.

So, yes i'm into pop and edm kinda thing.
Then in 2018 i find Lauv,
For me lauv is a good mix between pop and his skills doing tone, it is not edm but he has a cool tone on his song
His first song that catch me is Easy Love.

"I could put my phone down, just pick up my keys.
I could let you go and we could let it be.
But that would be too easy love"

You know, i'm madly in love with girl.
It was my girlfriend. She's super i-want-this-want-that-girl, like i have weekly pick up schedule on her house every weekend and one day holiday.

Even if i'm tired of university, she insist me to meet her like i barely have my own free time.
It felt like i can let her go sometimes, very easily as she is annoying but lovely at the same time.

So i decided to love her.

Then, we break ups.
I mean, i did anything, i did everything.
But that seems never enough to make one stay so during the week we broke up come up "the other"

"Who wrote the book on "goodbye"? There's never been a way to make it easy"

When u love someone but u still not enough? It is okay. Its not u who dissapoint them, it'a them and What is coming is better than what is gone

2.) LANY
In early 2018, i started to have my own tv cable, then came up LANY with his "Breaking up to nothing when u super far from home.... if this is love i don't want it" it's a poison to me. I listened into so many taylor and one direction song. They got a pretty sad song too for example

Taylor : "i think it's strange that you think i'm funny cause she never did. I've been spending the last eight month...." u guys know the rest

One direction : "and now i'm one step closer for being two step far from you, when everybody wants you"

Pretty sad right? That's why i like sad song, it's a kinda weird way to accepting that "i'm not okay, and i'll be okay in no time"

but during that year Taylor hasn't released anything yet since Reputation and One Direction they went off

So LANY is pretty blue to me, Hericane is my favorite from LANY album and I don't Wanna Love You Anymore from Malibu Night.

They got some specific tone and voices. It's good!

3.) Julia Michaels
Dude, she is a new level of Taylor Swift. A great pop singer but with more Anxiety that she put on his song. I know her when she put a debut with Lauv in "There's No Way" since then i started to listen into "I could love you just like that, i could leave you just as fast but you don't judge me. Cause if u did, u know i'll judge u too. Cz i got issue, and one of them is how bad i need you"

It was so good damn Issue. Like, when u love someone a little too much. Ok. A much too much. Like u'll trap this person for you and only and it's kinda toxic. Cause u won't let this person do the think they do like playing games, hang out with family, friends. Like, what do we called it Possessive? Overproctection? Idk man, it's clearly a toxic and it's some kind of Issue

"Ur friend probably hate me, cause i'm taking all of your weekends" in her song named Hurt Again is a pretty good as well. Wait until u find "All my friends they don't know, what it's like. They don't understand why i can't sleep through the night"

It is a lyric in "Anxiety" and what? She made a collabs with Selena Gomez which is more awesomeeeeeee!!!!!

4.) LOOTE

"She's getting all the song you used to get,
She's getting all the words inside of my head
She's sleeping in your side of the bed

But it's still your side"

Your side of the bed is my first poison, as i'm starting to love someone that i never love before. And it happens in Jakarta. All the time.

One Loote song that makes me love her more is

"i am the queen overthinking...... baby, you get me out of my head when i don't need my bed"

Yes. Sometimes you get a lot of things in you head.

Stuff that goes run round and round, but when i talk to her. It felt like you are not in your head anymore. You are not in the house that you don't wanted to be. You realize that you just want to be with her, talked to her. She's so lovely. I love this band and her as well

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

__don't replay it please : gak ikut catering, ikut makan (di keroyok)__

Lost in miles

____Akamichi potter and the half bolod prince_____