Tell me the meaning of being lonely

You got me wide open Now I'm sure, because you found me when i'm heart broken on the floor. You Became my salvation, salvation Through the mourn. thank you, i really happy when you're near to me But out in the rain i looking for a sunshine. I was called your name for a long time ago, but you’re still like a ghost. why you disappear from me? why you so far away from me?

In that time, i tired and I let you disappear. but sometimes i was like "i should’ve never let you go". sometimes, I want to say just for the record "that you still got my heart and my soul" And though we’re worlds apart Yeah, I gotta let you know about this for a long time.

Someone tried to break through the walls that I built up for you, but they don’t compare to you and now I'm free falling In your eyes. You got me still calling your name. no surprise.
you try to wash away the tide but it never gonna fade, no one can touch the flame or tame the fire.

Please give me one chance, and I swear I’ll never let you go, you are the piece I can’t replace, 
You left a mark that won’t erase. 
No one else can teach me how to love again, because you left a permanent stain on my heart, and I’ve been feeling it. Never mind what people say ’cause they don’t understand. How you left a permanent stain on my heart, you're never leaving it

There's nowhere to run. I have no place to go. i'm just Surrender my heart, body, and soul
How can it be You're asking me To feel the things you never show? 
You are always missing in my heart. Tell me why can't I be there where you are? Show me the meaning of being lonely Is this the feeling I need to walk with?


please try to forgive me, Stay here and don't put out the glow. I know Sadness is beautiful loneliness that's tragical. So help me I can't win this war. 
Touch me now don't bother if every second it makes me weaker. You can save me from the man I've become.


I'm here with my confession Got nothing to hide no more I don't know where to start
you always looking back on the things I've done I was tryin' to be someone, i played my part, kept you in the dark Now let me show you the shape of my heart

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

__don't replay it please : gak ikut catering, ikut makan (di keroyok)__

Lost in miles

____Akamichi potter and the half bolod prince_____