Spending a Holiday


The first think i thought about the holiday was “it will be great time for me to have rest, and i will make myself happy with my own way”. What am i doing in home when holiday comes? Of course, the first think was watching TV.

I really like watching movies on tv. I saw a “baby day care” film. It was a good movies, in the night i watch “hangovers”. From that movies, i learn how fun is a “friendship”. I don’t like getting up early on weekends, sometimes i sleep until 10 O’clock. But in holiday, i forgot all of my nap time. I sleep at 2 O’clock in the morning, and i forgot to pray. That was a bad idea to wake up all night and watching movies.

 In the 2nd day of holidya, i was went to the “BGJ” mall, or people in surabaya called it “BG juncion” mall. In that mall, there are so many DVDs and VCDs. I spent my fifty thousand rupiah for buying a VCD. I completed my Harry Potter’s movies, the pirates of caribean, iron man, and many more.


Actually i’m often go out when holidays come. So i spend my time mostly at home. Sometimes I really hate doing nothing, i get up early sometimes and make my breakfast. I really love eat much noodles. Especially “Indomie goreng jumbo”, or sometimes i boil two pack of indomie in one pan. I 
 call it “Mi goreng dobel”. Sometimes in afternoon i clean up my room when i doing nothing.

I really like texting with my friends. They make a weird convertation. Sometimes i laughed and 
 asking with myself “why did i have to meet them”.

Sometimes i watch a “stand up comedy indonesia” in kompas tv, download it from internet, watch streaming by youtube. I really love a comedy, they make me laugh. I think it was some of my Moodbooster when i’m not in the mood.

In the Sunday, i like watch the cartoon like doraemon, dragonball, monsuno, and sometimes i watch Indonesian kamen rider Bima satria garuda. I hate when my brother comes and suddenly change the channel. Sometimes he was noisy when i study.
I don’t like take a bath when holiday. When i wake up i suddenly searching for food. I don’t know why, i really like to eat and eat and eat when holiday. So i have a weight gain, amount 3 – 4 Kilos. No, i’m not fat. My weight is 54 Kilos, pretty heavy.

In the middle of the holiday, my home electricity was suddenly shut down. My home and anothers my neighbour house was shut down too. Yes, i got a “pemadaman bergilir” by PLN in the night. That’s not because i’m afraid for the darkness and silent. My TV did not work, my fan did not work, my lamp did not work. I spend a 3 hours with my own pemadaman bergilir. After that they turn up 
 the light again.

Before the new year party comes, my mother buy some fish in the market, and i set up the grill. My family preappear for our traditional ritual when the new year is come. The ritual called by “bakar – bakar”. My cousin come to my home, and bring some “firework”.
In indonesia we called it “petasan”. So when the night come, my uncle, my aunt, and my cousin is come. I make my bakar – bakar with my mother, my brother, my grand mother, uncle, aunt, causin. It’s very fun.


In the evening i try to burn my own fish. I mix my fix with soya sauce, some of peanut mix, and with margarine. I burn it amount 20 minutes. But the taste is not good, i don’t like the taste. It feels like a roasted cockroach. So my mom make another one for me, and the taste is different. It’s much more better than mine.

In the eleven in evening. We’re finish bakar – bakar and started to set a fireworks. We were waiting for new year eve. Some of my friends go out to the “car free night” in the bungkul park.  it was fun ride my bicycle into a bungkul park.

When in the midnight, the fireworks was lighted up. The fire crackers, the fireworks, the trumpet, the beautiful explosion in the sky. It was a great night i ever see. My cousin bring a many fire crackers. I ask my cousin “how much you pay for this much?”. “fourty thousand” He said. Great, he burn his parent’s money. “You pay for this fourty thousand. That was a bad, you burn the money for this” i said. “and you also pay fifty thousand for a fake DVD” said my cousin. Well, he is true. I should save the money not for watching movies all night long in the holidays.

I’m back to school at january 6th. In january 3rd january i preappeared my book, so when the 6th come i didn’t have to hurry. I try to not sleep late night because i will late for wake up and late for school too. I don’t like going late to school. Because sometimes i don’t understand about the study when i don’t join the class in the beginning of the lesson. Plus, i did not get a good seat in the class. The good seat in the class is when i seat close to my friend

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

__don't replay it please : gak ikut catering, ikut makan (di keroyok)__

Lost in miles

____Akamichi potter and the half bolod prince_____