never enough

"I just build a castle" said she,

"Why?" I asked with that look, her favorite one when i started my confussion i guess. She thoughts she might be happy with this kinda look of mine

"Because it is fancy"
She pointed to where this castle horizon get stripped by the noon sun.

"Thank you so much but"

---i couldn't say the rest

"It is not what do you want?" She riple her eyebrows,

"I want it, it's just---" i waved my hand, bare to the sky. Like there is a presage,

"It was too much huh? I know.
But i want it to go beyond your expectation. To build something you always wanted.
To make you happy with a single gaze at it.
I worked for it"

For me right?

She was confused where did it go wrong?
But then all of sudden, all of silence.
She got all of the answer once my lips closes.
I finished my sentence.
She started her acceptance.

"No. It isn't home" said i,

"Oh. Ok" she ran,
She went home.

And me?
I'm going nowhere.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

__don't replay it please : gak ikut catering, ikut makan (di keroyok)__

Lost in miles

____Akamichi potter and the half bolod prince_____