Nothing Is For Real (Bun to the tu to the ba to the nget)

maybe just my dream that i can't show it. because the light was never comes to me. can i reach your light in the sky? i believe  i can't. i'm a dreamer and you're my
supporter. i didn't know why i have this feeling on you. i know sometimes you will broke me. and it always happened. can i just stop loving you? can i? believe i couldn't. i'm dying, dying for thinking of you. i love you. you what? yes, i grab that shit one more time. i used to think that i was better alone, why did i ever let you go? oh, i forgot. i'm an idiot 

If we ever run into each other on the streets
I hope we will look happy as we smile, each with a different person
So long


nothing is forever. nothing is for real.
do you have to leave me? why don't you just kill me?

you were like "may i help you?" and i was just like "no, i'll do it myself". "but why? i can help you?" and i'm like "no no, i can do it hehe". "dont push yourself, come on let me help you" and again i'm like "just don't, i can do it".

i'm a weak man, why you just waste your time with me.

and then it came like

"You're SUCK! why i WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU!?" i think i ruined myself. i think i'm not wasting, i'm waiting.

what would you do? would you stay? if i could to say

i tought i love you then, you leave me. it was funny all the time. we play our game. it just a game? will the game just end like this? i don't want to be. i don't want to be without you. can you just understand me? once. you're like a smoke that fadeaway in the sky. your reality was just a dust. you came to me, and you leave me.

These days, without knowing, I sing the songs we used to listen to together
On days like this when I’m locked in old memories,
On nights when I miss you for no reason

I was too young back then, Love was hard so I tried to avoid you
It was too much pressure for me and so I was unhappy. So eventually, I made you cry

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

Tomorrow, my day will start like nothing is wrong and I will forget you
I’ll just remain here, smiling, as I pray that you will be happy


i want to going numb, so i will never feel you. because forever is a long time. you know what? i want forever with you. i know what? i know that you already leave me. leave me? even you were never there for me.


i only trust in the things i feel, some may said strange. i think i better recognize what is real. what is the meaning of life. life without you. do i have do something like that? come on, it was more worst
 than nightmare.

NB : baiklah, iniliah gue kalo lagi buntu. gue mencatat apa yang ada dipikiran gue yang kadang gak karuan. gak kadang sih, udah mulai keliatan monoton "kegakjelasanya". kenapa gue gak jelas? ya lo yang buat gue gak jelas. lo yang buat gue buntu. sialan, kenapa sih lo harus ngelakuin ini ke gue? dasar operasi zebra kampret! awas lu ya, gak lagi - lagi gue lewat jalan situ. STN gue ke ambil. pak polisi brewokan bawa yamaha gak pake celana dalem sialan.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

__don't replay it please : gak ikut catering, ikut makan (di keroyok)__

Lost in miles

____Akamichi potter and the half bolod prince_____